How do you know if the platform you're using to promote your brand, products or services is the 'right' social channel for your business?
Here are my 5 quick tips for helping you to decide which are the best social channels for your business.
1. POPULARITY - does the network have many subscribers?
Unless it’s truly niche to your offering, be mindful of marketing your business to a smaller, unknown social network.
2. AUDIENCE – does your target audience use the network?
Pointless creating great content if your target audience won’t see it.
3. COMPETITORS – do your competitors use the network?
Competitor research is essential if you want to grow your business – and define your USP!
What are they posting?
Are they getting much response?
Do I need to be there too?
4. INDUSTRY PRESENCE – how is your industry represented on the network
Remember – it’s not just about promoting to your customers; it’s also about brand awareness and positioning within your industry sector.
5. CONTENT – what type of content is shared on the network?
From blogs and videos through to eBooks and Infographics, you need to be aware of the different types of content your audience consumes – and how effectively they are performing!