VIDEO PODCAST: Meet The Book Authors: Simon Clayton - 'Marketing Masterplan'Dec 03, 2020
What does a global pandemic, being busy fool, procrastination, Depeche Mode, Andy Warhol and trips to Russia all have in common?
In this episode Pascal and I talk about:
- My vision for the book as a product for his business and for strengthening my positioning as a coach
- My journey into self-employment and my approach to personal branding as a marketing strategist
- How the content of the book was inspired by my work as a coach and by the many questions from my clients
- Sometimes the smallest and simplest bit of information can have a major impact on your audience and should be captured as part of your book
- The way I adapted my coaching modules into 6 steps to fit the format of a book with a beginning, a middle and an end
- Why I went for the self-publishing route and the benefits of using the services of a designer and a copywriter
- The positive impact on my own thinking as a marketing strategy coach and the overall experience for my customers
- My tips to develop your own marketing strategy which needs to tap into a more empathetic form of marketing and a deeper understanding of your clients
- My ‘5 Es’ model for content creation: Engaging, Educate, Empathise, Entertain and Encourage
- Why marketing your business is more about building relationships than ever before at this moment in time
- My approach to creating Linkedin posts and how it makes the content really engaging
- and so much more!
Have you got YOUR copy of Marketing Masterplan?
OFFER - £15 INC UK P&P!
NORMALLY £24.95 + £3.95 P&P
What does Marketing Masterplan - The Book include? Purpose – do you know why your business exists?
- Intelligence – do you understand your customer and their motivations to purchase?
- Proposition – why do customers buy from you? Is your USP clear in your key messages?
- Tools – can you identify the right marketing tools and kick out the ones that are costing you money?
- Conversion – are you a pro at turning interested customers into paying customers?
- Results – can you measure your marketing activity and refine it to become even more effective?
"12 months on and I still swear by this book! You have been the biggest influence in my business and I will be forever grateful for that!"
Learn how to plan, create and implement your marketing campaigns and grow a profitable business
"It’s a great book! Such simple, understandable and practical advice that will help SMEs enormously"
A detailed six-stage process with action plans, templates, and guides to help you create, implement and manage your marketing strategy.
"I'm really impressed with the content, layout and just how friendly Marketing Masterplan is. One of those books that you can go to when you need to work something out or get a practical solution."