Generating awareness, engaging with your target audience and growing your brand can be challenging and complex - even for us marketers!
It's good to know there's a wide range of free tools and paid-for software which can help you plan, manage and measure your marketing activity.
One of the common questions I get asked when coaching is, what tools and software do I use in my business - so, here's my top five list*... I hope it provides some value to you all :)
1. Kajabi https://lnkd.in/ganWHic
4. Stencil https://lnkd.in/gRJu_kt
5. Ubbersuggest by Neil Patel https://lnkd.in/gh7mmGD
*Please note - some of the links are affiliates for which I may get paid a small commission.
"Social Media is a waste of time and money - unless you can convince me differently, I will no longer be using it!!"
This was a statement made to me a few months back by an extremely frustrated business owner who was about to give up using social media for marketing his business.
When I viewed his business profiles across LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter, I could see why...
- content was heavily sales driven 'buy this', 'discount offer', 'price match', etc...
- too much waffle and not enough substance - no value proposition!
- no real target market identified - trying too hard to appeal to everyone...
- boring images and lack of creativity...
I could go on...
Sadly, this is a common trend across many business social media feeds... dull, uninspiring content being used to aggressively push products and services rather than trying to engage, listen and build relationships.
So, here's my top five tips for creating engaging, interactive and noticeable social media posts.