It's surprising how many businesses still use lots of different marketing tools, not knowing whether they're getting ROI or just wasting time and money.
We all desire the 'personal touch' and thanks to new technologies, marketing has become much more personal.
And, choosing the ‘right’ tools and channels will enhance communication and engagement.
Here are my 6 tips to consider when planning your marketing strategy:
1. What value does your product / service offer your customer? What type of content will help you educate this in your marketing?
2. What types of media does your target audience consume – videos, blogs, eBooks - the list could be endless so prioritise!
3. Do you have a specific budget – always best to agree this first before purchasing so you don't overspend.
4. Do you have a specific timescales in mind – some tools and channels can take longer to gather momentum and provide results.
5. Which channels are your competitors using - what type...