It's surprising how many businesses still use lots of different marketing tools, not knowing whether they're getting ROI or just wasting time and money.
We all desire the 'personal touch' and thanks to new technologies, marketing has become much more personal.
And, choosing the ‘right’ tools and channels will enhance communication and engagement.
Here are my 6 tips to consider when planning your marketing strategy:
1. What value does your product / service offer your customer? What type of content will help you educate this in your marketing?
2. What types of media does your target audience consume – videos, blogs, eBooks - the list could be endless so prioritise!
3. Do you have a specific budget – always best to agree this first before purchasing so you don't overspend.
4. Do you have a specific timescales in mind – some tools and channels can take longer to gather momentum and provide results.
5. Which channels are your competitors using - what type...
The prospect of marketing your business can be overwhelming, especially when your budget is tight.
But don’t despair! Often the most simple and cost-effective ideas can produce the best results. Here are my top 5 tips to spend less and market more:
Blogging is an essential way of reaching out to your target market and should be the foundation of any social media strategy. Just take a look at some of your biggest competitors and you’re sure to see that they take their blogging efforts seriously.
Reasons to start a blog:
· They engage with your desired audience in a more informal way, driving brand loyalty and helping readers feel that they know you, your business, and your product / service offering.
· They provide an opportunity for you to promote your services and products, share your expertise with useful insights and information, which...